Dll Repair - Fix .dll Errors
|A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z|
Do you have zlib1.dll errors?
zlib1.dll is associated with the zlib data compression library and the program zlib. zlib1.dll errors are most commonly caused when two programs share the same .dll file. When a program is deleted sometimes it will delete the .dll file associated with both programs. Errors can also occur from a faulty zlib1.dll file or incorrect versions of the file.
Download and Install
* Please read our disclaimer before installing.
1. First download the .dll file zlib1.dll.
2. Move zlib1.dll to the program directory missing the .dll file
3. If step 2 does not solve the zlib1.dll error. Install zlib1.dll in the system folder.
- C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me)
- C:\WINNT\System32 (Windows NT/2000)
- C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7)
Fix and Repair zlib1.dll Errors Automatically
You can now download and install .dll files with one click.
DLL Repair Tool allows you to repair .dll files and restore missing or damaged .dll files.
Repair .dll errors with 3 steps
- Step 1: Download DLL Repair Tool and Install
zlib1.dll File Info |
File Description: zlib data compression library
File Version: 1.2.8
File Size: 105 KB
What are .dll files?
DLL stands for dynamic link library. Everytime a program is opened on your computer, the program will load certain processes into your system's RAM (random access memory). Some programs, in an effort to save RAM, group together like processes into one .dll file. Then, when the program needs to execute a particular process, it can dynamically link the process from this library or .dll into the system RAM.
Copyright © 2010-, DllRepair.com a Division of FFWV